Rules & procedures for opening whilst under COVID19 social distancing.
- Social distancing should be observed between different groups of up to 6 as per the current Government advice which could be revised with instant effect.
- Please note when booking to come down in a small group, no more than 6 will be allowed on the boat, including the driver.
- If you are feeling unwell, showing any of the symptoms related with COVID19 or feel that you may have been exposed to the virus, DO NOT ATTEND THE CLUB. You will not lose your tow fee if cancelling for medical reasons.
- Visitors will be restricted to those with previous experience and must fill out a visitor registration form
- Time between slots may be added to reduce crossover traffic at busy times.
- Anti-bac hand stations are available by the front door and at clearly marked positions around the site.
- The clubhouse will remain open for access to the kitchen, tuck shop and taking payment only and no more than two members/guests or visitors permitted at one time. The lounge, inside toilets and changing area will remain closed, however access to the external toilet will be permitted. You are responsible for cleaning after use with the provided disinfectant spray and blue tissue.
- When using the toilet facilities please keep hygiene levels high and observe the correct hand cleaning procedure as per the posters that can be found on the walls with special attention given to using the disposable towels for turning taps off.
- Hand towels have been replaced with disposable paper towels.
- Whenever possible please change before coming to the club. If that is impractical a limited outdoor changing area has been built for your use. Surfaces must then be wiped down after use with the disinfectant spray and blue tissue supplied.
- Please use your own equipment. If absolutely necessary to use a club ski, wakeboard or surfboard, these must be washed before and after use with the disinfectant solution that will be made available.
- Club wetsuits cannot be used during this period.
- There will be a disinfectant solution and clean water wash/dip by the dock for cleaning the club tow rope handles.
- Groups are permitted onto the boats up to a maximum of 6 including the driver and sensible distancing, social distanced must be kept between the driver and passengers.
- Picnics and small social groups may stay around the lake within their bubbles or with social distancing, however if the lake becomes busy, we ask that you use common sense when considering hanging around and staff may ask people to leave if the site becomes congested.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE RULES AND PROCEEDURES ARE FOR EVERYONES SAFETY AND TO ENABLE US TO OPERATE THE CLUB SAFELY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES
IF THE ABOVE RULES CAN NOT BE FOLLOWED, THIS WILL RESULT IN THE CLUB BEING FORCED TO CLOSE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON