Social distancing should be observed between different groups of up to 6 as per the current Government advice which could be revised with instant effect.
COVID19 update: Re-commencing club opening April 2nd 2021
All members are required to follow the strict guidance rules outlined below.
Step 1. 31st March – 11th April
Wednesday 31st March 2021 – Brooke’s Clinic will be open in the morning.
Friday 2nd April Club opens 1pm
- Social distancing should be observed between different groups as per the current Government advice which allows up to six people or two households are allowed to meet together outside.
- If you are feeling unwell, showing any of the symptoms related with COVID19 or feel that you may have been exposed to the virus, DO NOT ATTEND THE CLUB. You will not lose your tow fee if cancelling for medical reasons.
- Visitors are restricted to those with some experience and must complete a visitor registration form.
- Time between slots may be added to reduce crossover traffic at busy times.
- Anti-bac hand stations are available by the front door and at clearly marked positions around the site.
If possible, please bring your own sanitiser.
- The clubhouse will NOT be open to anyone except staff .
- A temporary changing facility is available outside.Surfaces must then be wiped down after use with the disinfectant spray and blue tissue supplied.
- There is an outside toilet for all to use.Please, When using the toilet facilities, keep hygiene levels high and observe the correct hand cleaning procedure as per government guidance. Please use disposable towels for turning off taps and drying hands.
- Please use your own equipment wherever possible.
- After using a club life jacket, ski, wakeboard or surfboard, they must be dipped in the disinfectant solution in the large tub outside the equipment container, then rinsed with fresh water. The hose has been extended for this purpose. Club wetsuits cannot be used during this period.
DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING IN THE DISINFECTANT TUB. IT WILL DAMAGE BINDINGS AND DESTROY THE LIFEJACKETS. DIP IT, RINSE IT, HANG IT UP TO DRY. PUT AWAY ANY DRY EQUIPMENT.
- There will be a disinfectant dip on the dock for cleaning the club tow rope handles.
DO NOT LEAVE HANDLES IN THE DIP. IT WILL DAMAGE THEM.
- Only spectators from the same household or group of six are permitted onto the boats at the discretion of the driver; however, members are responsible for maintaining social distancing according to government guidelines.
- Your group of up to 6, or members of 2 households who are booked in can stay on the outdoor premises for picnics, etc.All members of the group should maintain social distancing in accordance with government guidelines to anyone outside of their group.
Guidance update for Step 2 & 3 to follow.
The dates for Steps 2 and 3 are not specified.
The new Regulations expire on 30 June and are to be reviewed on 12 April & every 35 days thereafter.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE RULES AND PROCEDURES ARE FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY AND TO ENABLE US TO OPERATE THE CLUB SAFELY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES
Please note when booking to come down in a small group, no more than 6 will be allowed on the boat, including the driver.
If you are feeling unwell, showing any of the symptoms related with COVID19 or feel that you may have been exposed to the virus, DO NOT ATTEND THE CLUB. You will not lose your tow fee if cancelling for medical reasons.
Visitors will be restricted to those with previous experience and must fill out a visitor registration form
Time between slots may be added to reduce crossover traffic at busy times.
Anti-bac hand stations are available by the front door and at clearly marked positions around the site.
The clubhouse will remain open for access to the kitchen, tuck shop and taking payment only and no more than two members/guests or visitors permitted at one time. The lounge, inside toilets and changing area will remain closed, however access to the external toilet will be permitted. You are responsible for cleaning after use with the provided disinfectant spray and blue tissue.
When using the toilet facilities please keep hygiene levels high and observe the correct hand cleaning procedure as per the posters that can be found on the walls with special attention given to using the disposable towels for turning taps off.
Hand towels have been replaced with disposable paper towels.
Whenever possible please change before coming to the club. If that is impractical a limited outdoor changing area has been built for your use. Surfaces must then be wiped down after use with the disinfectant spray and blue tissue supplied.
Please use your own equipment. If absolutely necessary to use a club ski, wakeboard or surfboard, these must be washed before and after use with the disinfectant solution that will be made available.
Club wetsuits cannot be used during this period.
There will be a disinfectant solution and clean water wash/dip by the dock for cleaning the club tow rope handles.
Groups are permitted onto the boats up to a maximum of 6 including the driver and sensible distancing, social distanced must be kept between the driver and passengers.
Picnics and small social groups may stay around the lake within their bubbles or with social distancing, however if the lake becomes busy, we ask that you use common sense when considering hanging around and staff may ask people to leave if the site becomes congested.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE RULES AND PROCEEDURES ARE FOR EVERYONES SAFETY AND TO ENABLE US TO OPERATE THE CLUB SAFELY IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES
IF THE ABOVE RULES CAN NOT BE FOLLOWED, THIS WILL RESULT IN THE CLUB BEING FORCED TO CLOSE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON